Evoke Facial Remodeling
Facial rejuvenation is one of the most sought after and popular aesthetic treatments of today. At New Face in New York, EVOKE allows that remodeling to be done in three dimensions, with zero incisions, zero scars and zero downtime.
What is Evoke and how does it work for facial remodeling?
Evoke is an evolutionary, noninvasive facial remodeling device — the first and only FDA-cleared device of its kind. It uses bipolar radiofrequency energy to remodel facial and submental (under the chin) tissues to give patients more defined facial characteristics that are also smoother and more youthful.
- Evoke Face is an industry first, specially designed to address cheeks and jowls. Its patented technology uses RF energy to remodel and improve the appearance of facial tissue.
- Evoke Chin is another industry first, designed to address the chin and submental (roughly, below the chin) areas of the face. Its patented technology uses RF energy to remove and improve the look of these parts of the face.
These game-changing aesthetic treatments work by heating and tightening the skin, making them ideal for facial maintenance and for overcoming the early signs of aging in the jowls and under the chin to bring back a more youthful appearance.
The entire procedure is noninvasive. The patient will be fitted with a hands-free headset, positioned over the problem area. Another hands-free piece will be used for the under chin area. Its temperature will be set by the physician, to the exact point where the intended tightening and remodeling result will be achieved.
Treatment sessions run approximately 45 minutes, are comfortable and pain free. Patients will quickly see and feel the results from Evoke treatments and as treatment progresses, they will notice a loss of volume and a restoration of more youthful, nicely remodeled facial features.
What are the benefits of Evoke?
- Evoke produces a more youthful appearance in targeted facial and under-chin areas
- It involves no surgery, no incisions and no recovery downtime
- Treatment is quick, simple and pain free
- The treatment is hands-free: patients can browse the internet or watch tv while turning back the signs of aging
- The Evoke system uses color-blind radio frequency technology which is safe and effective on all skin types and skin tones.
What areas does Evoke treat?
Evoke treats the face, neck, chin, cheeks and jowls.
Who is a candidate for Evoke?
At New Face, both procedures can be safely and effectively used on persons of all skin types and skin tones. The patented technology used in Evoke is safe and FDA cleared.
What is after-treatment like?
There is no downtime or recovery period associated with Evoke treatments. Patients will only feel a mild warmth that quickly dissipates.
Is Evoke safe?
The Evoke system is FDA cleared and patented and has a number of personal safety features built into it. These safety features include a temperature monitoring system with real time indicators when the right temperature has been reached. Throughout treatment sessions, the patient will at all times also be able to press a call button to pause treatment and summon a New Face aesthetician for adjustments or to handle any concerns.
Why choose New Face?
New Face is an ideal center for Evoke treatments, for our full-service patient friendly approach. Our goal is nothing short of our patients safely and smoothly achieving their full beauty and cosmetic goals.