COVID 19 Update
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Your health and well-being is our primary concern and we want to do our part to make sure that you are protected.
We are still performing Virtual Consultations for all potential new surgical patients.
We are also performing Virtual Visits for some post-operative visits and all pre-operative patients
We are constantly updating our services and staffing according to the local and national recommendations and will always place your health and well-being as our top priority.
We continue to exercise all the latest recommendations that are handed down by the CDC and we will continue to follow these practices. These include:
- Staff have been fully informed and trained to understand the disease process and its modes of transmission.
- All staff are tested weekly or biweekly for Covid-19 using nasal swab PCR testing
- Daily temperature checks occur with staff
- All staff, vendors and ancillary personnel are being asked to refrain from coming to this office if they have any signs or symptoms of a cold or an upper respiratory tract infection.
- Every patient is also being asked to refrain from coming to the office if they have any symptoms and must fill out a screening questionnaire prior to their appointment.
- We have instituted contactless transactions and follow up appointment scheduling
- All consent forms are now able to be virtually signed from your own phone while in the examination room
- We are constantly sanitizing all surfaces with medical grade cleansing wipes before and after appointments.
- Examination rooms are terminally cleaned and then sanitized with UV light for 15 minutes between patients
- HEPA filters are present in all patient rooms
- Masks are worn during all patient contact, typically of the N-95 or P-100 variety.
- All patients are to wear masks, except during treatments requiring the removal of the mask.
Although Covid-19 is a serious issue, we strongly believe that it will ultimately pass and hopefully make our infrastructure and our ability to deal with pandemics in this Country even better than it currently is. We are monitoring this situation on a real-time basis and will not sit back until we know that we have done everything possible to avoid unnecessary exposure.
Here are some links that might be useful:
- State of New York Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to answer your questions.